when I ask my grandfather, people weren't hyped at all about WW2... Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 09, 2021 when I ask my grandfather, people weren't hyped at all about WW2... superhero 160 Likes 13 Comments Claudia Kaya Leal Crystal Morandi I disagree, WW2 is a great sequel to the first world war which settle all the characters of the conflict pretty well Chantelle Reid It looks fun. As for BW, I'm not so sure. But it's Marvel. At worst they make Thor 2 and Captain Marvel, which are both okay films. So either should be a romp. Maybe you're not the demographic for this. I don't care for Game of Thrones. Not everything is for everyone. Channea Rebecca I'm hyped mainly because I really enjoyed the first Wonder Woman movie, and I didn't think I would, seeing as it's a DC movie made after 2000, those tend to be shit. If nothing else, Gal Gadot is one of only 2 women in the world I'd give up bacon for. Black Widow seems just kinda meh to me. I susepct it's going to feel crowbarred-in the entire time. Antonietta Piccolo I agree with you, never liked a movie from DC and after the last Avenger from Marvel all the saga ended for me Pinky Quiban But Gal Gadot Kyle Garcia Then don't fucking watch the movies Chad Boise Black widow was fine, Wonder Woman on the other hand, the guy who made the trailer might have copied clips from stranger things. He should be fired for that!!! Lily Bell Balancio I agree, the trailers don't look so fun, but the movie (ww) is going to be really good. Yolanda Renee Small Wanna watch a great trailer to a great movie? Go watch the one to "Mandy" with Nic Cage, love it! Cesar Medina Ww2 scenario got milked more than me fapping Victor W Black Movies with female leads always flop. Ali Moss The incel vote is a weak demographic. Debbra Burns Tiddys Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
when I ask my grandfather, people weren't hyped at all about WW2... superhero 160 Likes 13 Comments Claudia Kaya Leal
Crystal Morandi
Chantelle Reid
Channea Rebecca
Antonietta Piccolo
Pinky Quiban
Kyle Garcia
Chad Boise
Lily Bell Balancio
Yolanda Renee Small
Cesar Medina
Victor W Black
Ali Moss
Debbra Burns